Coconuts & Mangoes


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Kottayam
December 25th 2009
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 9.58645, 76.5218







Today morning, we got up very early to watch the sunrise: we had a nice walk on the beach watching the sunrise and after our breakfast, we set off to Kottayam. On the way there we stopped at our local tour operator's house with beautiful grounds and gardens which had lush green trees, plants with lovely flowers and we saw many colourful butterflies. We relaxed here for some time, there were swings on the Mango tree, hammocks and it was tranquil here.




The staff prepared the lunch in front of us which was very interesting, we had many varieties and the lunch was delicious. After some delightful mangoes, pineapples and another round of coconuts brought fresh from the trees, we sat off for the rest of our journey to Kottayam. We passed through nice little hills and Lush vegetation which were very scenic, we reached Kottayam, late in the afternoon.
Our hotel was very elegant, our room was spacious, nicely furnished, we had another Ayurveda massage to relax out weary bones. In the evening we had buffet style dinner, I had another amazing day in India.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb