Relaxed & Rejuvenated


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Kovalam
December 24th 2009
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 8.4005, 76.9798

Hotel Samudra (KTDC) is close to the Kovalam Beach, Lighthouse Beach and is situated in a great location. I liked the beautiful green gardens and my room facing the sea was lovely, our hotel was really nice and comfortable.


Today we had a free day on the beach so we relaxed in the sun and took a long walk on the beach which was a pleasant change from the hectic schedule we had so far; time to recoup. We had Idli, Vada Puri and many lovely Indian dishes for breakfast, the hotel service was fine even though they had some teething problems.

Ayurveda Massage

Later we had our first Ayurveda massage, the masseur massages you with lots of ayurvedic oils which is soothing and then they put you in the steam or sauna room till the skin soak the oils. After that they give you a nice massage; the skin feels very moisturised and the muscles are relaxed after the massage. Then we went for relaxation class for yoga and meditation, it was very peaceful and rejuvenating here; I felt fully energised after our action packed few days.
We had dinner with many varieties and then we
watched the Kathak dance, a traditional Indian dance which was lovely, it was another beautiful day in Kerala and I slept very soundly this night.




Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb