COUNTRY CLUB SUN VALLEY – FEEL CLOSE TO THE NATURE


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
December 17th 2015
Published: December 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Do you want to feel close to the nature? Then Country Club Sun Valleyis the place where you will want to be! Nestled in the lap of nature on Magadi Road in Bangalore, Country Club Sun Valley is the ideal getaway for those who want to escape the hustle bustle of city life.

Situated alongside the NICE Peripheral Ring Road, the club offers a mix of leisure amusement as well as business meet amenities.

Get your adventurous spirit high by indulging in outdoor activities like paragliding, go carting, rock climbing and many more. Explore the wilderness of nature by going on a trek to Nandi Hills and Shivanasamudra Twin Water Falls.

When you are back from your outdoor activities, there will be plethora of cuisines waiting for you. Indulge in tasty food and drinks and bond over with your loved ones or comrades.

Country Club Sun Valley offers a wide range of recreational activities such as table tennis, badminton, snooker, volleyball, cricket, archery and chess. Country Club Sun Valley is equipped with best in class facilities and well-trained staff to make sure that your stay with us will be a pleasant and memorable experience.

The Country Club Sun Valley is everything that a true nature lover would dream of. So hurry up. Book your next stay with Country Club Sun Valley.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0812s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb