Country Club Kuteeram India – An Ideal Place To Unwind


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Haryana » Jangpura
December 11th 2015
Published: December 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Are you tired of your hectic daily life and looking for some rejuvenation? Then Country Club Kuteeramis the place for you! True to its objectives, Country Club works towards providing the best of amenities to its members.

Situated at a distance of about 60 kms from Hyderabad, Country Club Kuteeram is a tranquil wellness rejuvenation hub developed exclusively to provide the finest natural therapeutic services for its members.

Set far away from the maddening crowd, Country Club Kuteeram is your definitive destination to shape a superior physical, mental and social well-being. Revitalize your senses with our specially designed serene spa packages like Ayurvedic Health Spa, Revitalizing Body Massage and Shiro Dhara Therapy.

A well maintained and dedicated staff will cater to your every need 24/7. Country Club Kuteeram has special diet plan for the guests which will be prepared on the basis of recommendation from the dietician. There is also a Doctor-on-call facility available with us in case of an emergency.

Dedicated to fitness, relaxation and recreation, Country Club Kuteeram will provide you with a memorable spa experience that will connect you with yourself! So book your next stay with us and ready your mind, body and soul to be pampered and revitalized.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb