A Sweet Journey to Vaishno Devi, North India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Jammu & Kashmir
June 3rd 2016
Published: June 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

I am a professional blogger. Apart from my profession, I love to explore the world and share my experience on different sites. This time I had visited to Vaisno Devi Temple, Katra. This temple is located in the northern India. It is a beautiful place. The temple is situated at the top of the hill. So, the place is just amazing.

When I planned for a trip to holiday, I used the best paytm promo codes for booking hotels. By booking ticket online I got discount and booked the ticket in affordable price. After hotel booking I booked the flight tickets to Delhi.

After reaching at Delhi, I went through bus to Katra. There I stayed in hotel. The next day I stated my journey to Vaisno Devi Temple by walk. People say that the Goddess Vaisno Devi is very powerful. She fulfills all the wishes of people by praying her by heart. That’s why I was very much interested to see the Vaisno Devi Goddess.

From Katra, the temple was 25 miles. So, it was so hard to reach to the top. But, I didn’t get bore because all devotes were singing bhajans and clapping in the rhythm. It was wonderful.

I started walking towards the temple in d evening, and then took rest for few hours at “ardhkuanri”. This place is the middle point from katra to Vaisno devi temple. After some rest again I started walking towards temple then reached the temple in the early morning. I had to stand in a long queue. Lakhs of devotees were waiting for darshan.

After waiting for long time, I got to see the devi mata and then returned to katra by horse riding. The horse riding was so adventurous. I enjoyed to the fullest.

When I reached at the hotel, I sipped a cup of coffee then slept. Next day I enjoyed the cloudy weather at katra. Then I planned for a trip to Srinagar.

Srinagar is full of scenic beauty. At Kashmir, the weather is awesome. When I had been to Kashmir, snow fall was going on. Really I felt like, I am in heaven. The journey from Delhi to vaisno Devi and from Katra to Srinagar is wonderful.



So, dear friends! I must suggest you, please visit these places at least once in your life time. If you want to get best coupon offers for booking bus, flights and hotel then click here.

Advertisement



5th November 2016

compliment
great article the best of this article is your the way of explanation that attracts peoples thanks for sharing.

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb