Get this list of priorities prepared before checking in to the majestic series of mountains


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Jammu & Kashmir
September 15th 2016
Published: September 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Are you planning for a trip to the lofty mountains of Himalayas? The scenic beauty of the snow covered hill tops, the running calm rivers, and the overall place makes it no less than a heaven. Even if your trip is for 30 days, you will never feel like coming back to your hometown anymore. Before leaving for Kashmir, do not forget to check your bag once again to make sure you have taken all your important things. Let’s take a look at the list of the valuables that you should carry along with yourself.

1. Important documents- do not forget to take the most important documents like the flight tickets or train tickets, identity proof, license, a list of all the contact numbers, a photocopy of the hotel booking, or tickets of the pre-ride facilities of external transport system. If there is any other important paperssome extra money, so always be prepared with it.

4. First- aid box- when you are going out for a trip, always carry a box of medicines prescribed by doctors for headache, puking, cuts and stitches, band-aids, ointments, your necessary pills and drugs, thermometer, and carry anti-septic lotion. Mostly avoid junk and rich food and always intake glasses of water at every interval.

5. Snacks- if you have a plan to take a roadside trip then do carry a packet of cake, some fruits, healthy and light snacks for the trip. Do not stay empty stomach since it can be unhealthy and can even make you ill.

6. Entertainment tools- you can relish your trip along with some movies, songs and videos while you are on the way to your destination with the help of Flexible phone holder. You can also take the ultimate fun of soothing songs. Therefore do not forget to carry your headphones and the best ear buds for small ears of kids if you are taking your children along with you.

7. Basic items- besides the above mentioned items, you can carry an umbrella if you are travelling in monsoon season, lotions that will fight against dry skin and balm for chapped lips. Power bank if in case you run out of charge in the mid way, and you can also carry sun glasses and a thermos flask according to your comfort.



Do not forget to capture the great moments in your camera. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey to the mountains.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb