Best Memorable Memories We had at Surat


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Gujarat » Surat
April 7th 2015
Published: April 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

My family planned for get-together celebration and we plan to do something different this time. After having lot of discussion finally we decided to celebrate organizing a holiday at Surat, which is known as silk city or diamond city. Surat is world famous for its textile and diamond businesses.

I thank Country Club India, for doing all the holiday arrangements and our stay at “The Country Club Golden Star ” Surat. The hotel was simply amazing, be it the hospitality or the way it is done up. Our holiday was enjoyable and memorable.

We stayed there for four days, very relaxing and calm place. Rooms were very spacious and well maintained. The food served was very good. We enjoyed all the amenities provided by Country Vacation . We relaxed immersing ourselves in swimming pool and also done workout in the health club.

We went to famous national park of Bulsar and this is the place that everyone should visit. We also went to few beautiful sea beaches of Ubharat. This beach was really awesome and it is situated on Surat-Navsari Road. The sunbath and hot Bhajiyas are really adds a feather in the crown of beauty!

We also visited Siddhi Viniek Mandir temple of Lord Ganesh, son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. This temple is constructed newly and have very well maintained. This place is also very neat and clean and also very well built. Also we visited ISKCON Temple. This temple is very huge and nicely maintained. It is located a bit far from Surat city but beautiful place with peaceful environment and calming place.

The place where we stayed was very relaxing. The staff treated us very well. We enjoyed all facilities provided by hotel such as Swimming pool, Gym, Health Club & Indoor Games. I highly recommend the excellent service that it offers. The hotel is a sensible and in a convenient place to stay for a business trip or a family getaway.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb