My trip to the City of Nawabs


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Lucknow
June 15th 2015
Published: June 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Country Club Lucknow


My friends and I decided to go to Lucknow last month. Since we were 5 girls who were on a tour to the City of Nawabs, our parents were very concerned about our safety and stay. Given that I am a member of Country Club Indiaand have stayed at many Country Club Resorts in India, my parents recommended us to stay at Country Club Lucknow.

Country Club Lucknow proved its worth through its world class amenities. The rooms were very spacious. It had all the facilities of a luxury room and was well within our budget. The staff of Country Club Lucknow was very friendly and also provided us with information about all the touristy spots in the city of Nawabs. In the hot weather of Lucknow, the facilities of Country Club Lucknow came in very handy. My friend, a gym enthusiastic couldn’t be happier to find a gym, while I was amazed with their spa services.

The food was very delicious. They served us the delicacies of Lucknow and provided us with both vegetarian and non vegetarian options in all types of cuisines. After a fulfilling meal, we ended our day at the Pulse The Pub and Discotheque with a few drinks and memories.

Country Club Lucknow definitely lived up to our expectations. We will certainly remember Country Club Lucknow for all the beautiful memories created there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0938s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb