leaving G to the O to the A :(


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Vagator
August 6th 2005
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

random thoughts by mbaade.

rather melancholy tonight; angsty today. don't really want to leave G to the O to the A.... i like not having any responsibilities or anyone to answer to or anything to do except play on the beach, watch tv, go for long walks, read for pleasure, sleep, eat, play backgammon, and flirt with the mafia. goa has made me fall in love with the monsoon. paradise to ourselves. lush emerald jungle, black & gold sand, red rock.

went and said goodbye to the arabian sea tonight. today it didn't rain at all; partly cloudy skies. between the clouds the stars were shining; don't know when i'll see the ocean or the stars that bright again. certainly not in delhi or philly.

"star light, star bright, first star i see tonight, i wish i may, i wish i might, have this wish i wish tonight...."

train tomorrow. 40-50 hours after we get on we'll arrive in agra. went and bought several books this evening. plan on sleeping and reading and ignoring the rest of humanity on the train. scheduled to stop at 4:00AM on tuesday 9th, arielle's 22nd bday. sunrise at the taj mahal, here we come.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.324s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.241s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb