taj mahal for arielle's birthday!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
August 9th 2005
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

molly says: well we're in agra now, home of the taj mahal, after a lovely 40 hour train ride. ha! we got into agra at 4:00 AM and it was nice and quiet and we didn't have to fight with a million rickshaw wallahs trying to rip us off. had to wake up the hotel guys and have them open the gate, but whatever. tried sleeping more this morning and are now up and had lunch (pizzza!!! with green peppers and onions and pineapple and black olives and cheeeese and good sauce and crust --- haven't had a pizza in a while!). gonna head over to the taj later this afternoon (it's like 2:30 now) and be there for sunset. tourist prices to get in are high and they charge for bringing in cameras, but whatever - it's the TAJ MAHAL! and i'm not gonna lie, it's nice to be back in india. goa seemed so incredibly removed from the noise and people and everything. gonna have fun this week! so we're here tonight and then taking a bus to jaipur tomorrow and spending a day or two there and then on to delhi for our last stint in india. fun fun. okay rambling like whoa.

happy birthday my wiiiiii!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

sunsetsunset
sunset

facing east, though


Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1001s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb