Goa


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Patnem
February 19th 2007
Published: February 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Playing in the surfPlaying in the surfPlaying in the surf

jamil and I after a great day in the waves.
Hi everyone! Well I'm proud to say that we, not only survived a ten hour train ride to get to Goa, but we've finally made it to a new state in India. We specifically came to this part of Goa to meet my aunt and uncle from Toronto, who are traveling in India as well. Tomorrow, we are suposed to meet them for a boat ride to see the wild dolphins. Yes, like always, there is a beach where we are staying in Goa. And yes it is quite fantastic! We're going to rent a motorcycle either today or tomorrow, and like always, swim for the rest of the day. I hope you all are having a great time, but sorry, in the next six months you'll never have a greater time than I am! I'd love to hear what's happening where ever you are, so keep adding comments! more later, bye! From Alia.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Last meal at Costa MalabariLast meal at Costa Malabari
Last meal at Costa Malabari

The last night at our beach resort before coming to Goa. We met lots of interesting people here, from all over the world.
FootprintFootprint
Footprint

Before Goa we stopped at a wildlife reserve, and if you look very closely you can see a faint tiger footprint.


Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1645s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb