Costa Malabari


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Patnem
February 18th 2007
Published: February 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

squatty pottysquatty pottysquatty potty

This is a train bathroom. You stand on the two footprints and down the hatch it goes on to the train tracks.
Jamil. Hi everybody its me. A few days back we were at a place called Costa Malabari. It has a beach there that is pretty nice. We played some cricket here, if any one knows that sport, but I don't have any pictures of that. I'll try and send you some pictures later. There are some crazy steps there that I have a picture of. We have a fun game. It's called crab hunting and here's how you play. Take some sand and throw it at a crab. When the crab is buried with sand, you can pick it up. The crabs are small and the colour of sand so they are easy to pick up. Pretty simple. One day some kids came and we played some soccer on the beach. We won 8 to 5.


A few days ago, we took a train from costa malabari to a state called Goa. I just wanted to show you some pictures to show you that the bathrooms here are different (sometimes disgusting). Add comments. Bye now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

kannur beach (costa malabari).kannur beach (costa malabari).
kannur beach (costa malabari).

well here's the beach.
steps of doomsteps of doom
steps of doom

well here are the steps, scary huh?
costa malabaricosta malabari
costa malabari

this is our hotel that we stayed in.


Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb