Beach life....


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Palolem
April 2nd 2007
Published: April 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we went on a dophin trip and despite the dogdy boat held together with string and the persistant doubts in our minds that we would be wasting our time...we actually saw some. Seeing them wild is a fantastic experience...unfortunately because everyone wants to share it there was some competition indded not as much as you would expect though...4 other rickety wooden tubs floated around near us trying to catch a glimpse which soon turned into a chase the dolphins scenario...wildly rushing off in any direction but it was fun.

Aside from pursuing dolphins we've been working on our tans, eating a LOT of yummy food,(feeding my gobi desert - gwenno) to the extent that i was asked to day if i was pregnant....i thought i'd got slimmer...

Today we rented out body boards also...me to try and catch some of the waves that incessantly roll in to the beach (inevitably knocking the wind out of you at the worst possible time - catching you up in the surf and stubbornly tugging at your bikini bottoms - as has happened many a time) anyway i thought i was awesome surfing the waves all the way to the end and then slightly less cool when i feel off swallowed half the sea asnd got covered in sand that i looked the thing from "five children and it" not a good look. Whilst i was hastily rearranging my bikini Nathalie on the other hand had discovered that a body board is not a substitute for a lilo and was continuously proving this point by rolling around spluttering and attempting to haul herself onto the board only to be knocked off by an incoming wave...anyway we had fun.

My eyes are red from all the salt, i'm peeling even though i haven't had that much sun, and no doubt my lungs are suffering ill affects after all the sea water i swallowed. This is all without mention that the lady who thought i was pregnant also commented on the three large mosquito bites i've managed to get on my left cheek. (obviously this is all lies and i am thin, beautiful, browm and currently reclining in a string bikini...)

Nathalie was reclining in her string bikini the other day when an indian family huddled in front of her talking feverishly amongst themselves. Finally a verdict was decided and the father strode up to Nats holding out his camera, "yes of course i'll take a photo of your family" says unassuming Nats but no they want a picture of Nats so the mother and daughter stand next to her and pull cheesy grins with their thumbs up...obviously to go in the family album so they canb show there friends and relatives we went to Goa and there was actually a girl there IN HER BIKINI! i can actually believe this relatively easily having been up north for a while but still....

we've found a restraunt that allows you to watch dvds for 50p and had great british food so thats become a regular haunt. we're having fun, hope all is well! byeeeeee xxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb