5 weeks to our travels!!!!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Candolim
September 25th 2007
Published: September 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Keals and Jules here, we just wanted to let you all know we are getting ready for our 3 month trip to India and Thailand and are getting really excited. We have been reading everyones blogs so far to get ideas of places to go.

We start our trip on the 5th of November and return on the 1st of February.

The plan is to start in Goa and settle for a couple of days as we have friends that live there and then take a plane to Delhi. we would like to make our way back down south by train. We would like to stop at the following places but are having trouble booking the train, if anyone has any ideas could you please let us know. (Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, Pune, Madras and then back to Goa.)

After India we are going to Thailand for a month and are looking at going to Ko Samui and Phuket but not made any solid plans on that one, we will see how it goes when we get there.

We will be up-dating our site with plenty of photos and hopfully lots of stories to tell you, so please let us know what you think.

P.S we will try get a really good photo to post as our main picture as on some blogs we cant really see you all he he.

Speak soon

xxxxx

Advertisement



11th November 2007

Come on!! Where are the photos.. Brrr x

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb