Lets go to the SPICEFARM!!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Baga
December 4th 2006
Published: December 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

TempleTempleTemple

Outside of a beautiful temple
Weve just returned from a day-trip to eastern Goa. After waking up and having a relaxing breakfast we hired a driver to take us on a day of sightseeing and exploring. A highlight was the Sahakari Spice Farm......check em' out at www.sahakarifarms.com! We learned all about where spices come from and how they have a wide variety of medicinal properties. From there we headed North to a large wild-life preserve in the middle-of-nowhere. We got the gate-key from the park ranger and headed on safari with myself, Ade, the taxi-driver, and an employee (who spoke no english)! It was just like the safari at SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE in New Jersey, except it wasnt a theme-park, there was no paved road, and Atlantic City wasnt 60miles away. This was the real thing!!!! We drove a while, looked around, and had a nice walk. By the end of the jungle tour I only saw two tiny monkeys, a butterfly, and a spider-web........WOW!!!! Tommorow we head back to Southern Goa for a few days and then down to Kerela.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

At the Spice Farm!At the Spice Farm!
At the Spice Farm!

This elephant is taking a bath.
Ade with a Bindi!Ade with a Bindi!
Ade with a Bindi!

When we went into the Spicefarm they gave us flowers and a Bindi.


5th December 2006

Keep it up!
Hey, it looks like you guys are having a great time! And I feel like I'm right there with you... Keep posting photos - they're great!
5th December 2006

Does this make you a spice girl?
Yahoo!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. This is an awsome blog. Thinking of you.
6th December 2006

Enjoy the trip!
Dear M and A- Love this blog! Hope you have a wonderful time! Be well.

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb