Hong Kong - Successful day!


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
April 3rd 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After only a few hours sleep because we had stayed up to watch Champions League, we were again up early to try and avoid the queues at the consulate! Following another hearty fry up, we negotiated our way back to Hong Kong and picked up our visas with minimum delay. We then headed to the Vietnamese Consulate where we paid a slightly higher price for same day processing!

Lunch was consumed at the 'Dumpling King', and since we felt very organised we headed to the Quantas Office. Another sucess! We changed all our flights and didn't have to pay a penny. Plus they had big bowls of free sweets, so Mark was very happy!

As we had to wait a few hours for our visas to be processed, we jumped on the Star ferry across the harbour back to Kowloon and visited the Hong Kong Space Museum. Getting a student discount was also a bonus! The museum was far more interesting than we first imagined with many hands on activities althouigh sadly we were all to tall for the space walk, even Dale!

After a couple of cheap, quiet beers we jumped on the ferry back to Hong Kong, picked up our visas and returned back to Colin's house for yet another very tasty evening meal!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb