Dale and Oliver's big day out!!


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
April 4th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hong KongHong KongHong Kong

View from Star Ferry!
Exhausted from all the Visa fun and staying out ever later in Kowloon we woke up even later and Mark had a cold and felt shit so didn't want to really do anything! Dale and I prepared ourselves and once again left Colin's house to go to the big city. Coming out of the subway in the centre of kowloon we found an electronics shop and had a great wander round the maze of shops looking at all sorts of things! A couple o the shops managed to pursuade us to part with some of our cash and we had spent so long looking around we had to catch the MTR to the harbour to watch the lights again!

Tonight the weather was much clearer and we enjoyed the show immensely. We then decided to go to another area of Kowloon, Known as Mong Kok to have a little look around. When we got their we found a massive warren of shops, restaurants and other things and we walked around for hours looking at everything, there seemed to be some sort of festival going on because the streets were closed to cars and there was music and lights and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves!! After being away from Mark all day we missed him, ish, and so went home to a great dinner cooked by Barnee and a bit of TV before bed!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb