Day two Photos


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
July 16th 2007
Published: July 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day two Photos

 Asia » Hong Kong » HK By kyliematt
July 16th 2007 So day two down nearly - about to head out again but we get back here about this time in the arvo/evening.

Sux cos people on Skype to talk to in OZ are usually asleep or signed off.

Thought I might as well take advantage of the paid internet and show off some more pictures like i promised to.

Today's pics are of the Po Lin Monastery & the Big Buddha. Jas - we were lucky enough to be there for prayers & chants which was like you said - amazing.

Got a few little pressies and some nice things for ourselves - some nice jewellery that was blessed by the Monks.

The bus ride up there - only ONE word to really describe it.... SCARY. Infact - two words - F***ing Scary!!!
Seriously we were in the front seats on the way there - but I said to Matt we would be sitting in the BACK on the way back!!!

Back out tonight for more shopping - think we will be going to Shenzen tomorrow for the really cheap cool ripoff shopping which is exciting!




Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



16th July 2007

Unbrella????????
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH You have now got that song stuck in my head hahahahahahahahaha :) How are you both? You lucky things!!!!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun and i am sooooooo jealous!! Keep the photos coming they are really good! One day i'll get over there.....One Day :) Well i wish you both all the best and HAVE FUN!! Love Danielle :)
16th July 2007

umbrella song
Can't believe you actually wrote out the words to the song I hate most of all time... If Kye ever wants to upset me all he has to do is say / sing those words. But it looks as if you're having a great time! Keep the photos coming :)
18th July 2007

off you go
Hi guys !! Just got back in town and got your travelblog on my email. Looks like you are having a great time !! Cannot wait to see you in August !! the surf here is ENORMOUS !!! Have a blast !!

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb