Disneyland!


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Lantau Island
March 18th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

the tour guide told us the night before that we would meet at 8am at the hotel lobby. after we passed at the immigration (again), we travelled by train going to hongkong. we reached the kowloon side exactly after 45 mins., we visited avenue of stars, then mid level of victoria peak. although repulse bay was included in our itinerary, the tour guide told us to skip the place as we we were stucked in traffic from victoria peak.. as we were in a group tour like what ive said in my previous blog, we were forced to go to the jewellery shop, at first no one seemed interested (everybody was excited to go to disneyland) but then, when we arrived, almost all of us in the group bought one anyway hehe..after that, twas disneyland next.

"the Disneyland is located in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hongkong. the grand opening was on September 12, 2005 with the Magic Kingdom as a theme. Hongkong Disneyland is the fifth and most recent Magic Kingdom style park in the world. "

we witnessed the disney parade and enjoyed it pretty much. the crowd went ooohhhhs and aaahhhs. it was really exciting. an experience of a lifetime. am sure am going back soon with my baby girl in tow.

that was an experience i cannot forget. my friend already visited the disneyworld in florida but just the same, she also enjoyed our disney escapade 😊



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

disneylanddisneyland
disneyland

donald duck
disneylanddisneyland
disneyland

tomorrowland
disneylanddisneyland
disneyland

tomorrowland
hongkonghongkong
hongkong

disneyland
hongkong 1hongkong 1
hongkong 1

disneyland
hongkong 2hongkong 2
hongkong 2

disneyland
hongkonghongkong
hongkong

avenue of stars


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb