The Incredible China


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
April 29th 2014
Published: April 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

a culture heritagea culture heritagea culture heritage

in front of the Tianmen
The past week was really interesting...lol...!!!

The talk of the town were poo & pee. this is one of a thousand happening in Hongkong everyday connected with the visitors from mainland China. a kid poo in the middle of one of the busiest street in Hongkong, Mongkok. a lot of noise coming up in many forum in HK and China. even one of the Party Press said the Hongkonger treat mainlander in uncivilise manner for only a culture differency! well...mean we who take shit inside toilet are uncivilise and shit in a busy street is China culture! haha...some even suggest this should apply unisco world heritage then! the hilarious one is the mainlander call for an action and come to poo & pee in the street in Hongkong during the 1st May golden week holiday. waoohhh...it really need to call for The Guinness Book of World Records!!! we already organise photo contest waiting for the event!!! should be great smell and full of shit!!! well...for those who is plan to visit Hongkong, don't miss this special occasion...one in a life time!!!! ahahaaaa.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

brand new pc gamebrand new pc game
brand new pc game

photograghier Vs shiter
photo contest eventphoto contest event
photo contest event

locust is the nickname for mainlander


Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0783s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb