Day 2 in Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
November 19th 2008
Published: November 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Jackie Chan.Jackie Chan.Jackie Chan.

Me next to the hand print of Jackie Chan on the Street of Stars.... Cool!
Today we got up early and went to HK main Island. Walked in the financial district of HK, up to Hollywood Road, then took the Mid-Level outside escalator, these are escalators that are outside and go up above the streets of HK to different areas. We stopped off in a few places like Soho and decided to come back for food in the evening as lots of restaurants.
Once at the top, we walked down through the HK Zoological and Botanical gardens to the Peak tram station. We got the tram up to the highest viewing point and up the tower to take a look at the amazing panoramic views of HK, Kowloon and as far as the eye could see...... on a good ( non poluted day ) that is quite far!!!
WE then carried on to see the Olymic rings, the Olympic square and Beijing torch; the museum of tea ware and then went back to Kowloon to see the Space Museum.
In the Space museum we both had a chance to experience what's it is like to walk on the moon, which is 1/6 of earths gravity. Very cool!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

View of Hong KongView of Hong Kong
View of Hong Kong

This is one of the city views from the Peak Tower.


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb