Honk Kong Skyline


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
June 20th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well Well with all the dilemma with my flight date i must admit i was a little worried whether Mandy would have received my message before i left India and whether she will there when i arrive at the airport.


Luckily... bless her she was there otherwise i wouldn't have a clue where i was going to stay that night, didn't do any preparation and i didn't even have a lonely planet book for china yet.



After spending 6 1/2 weeks in India and although i loved it and there was still so many places i wanted to see i must admit i was really looking forward to moving on to somewhere i little less smelly and seeing people urinating in the streets, The noisy drivers constantly blowing their horns and weaving in and out recklessly, the smog and the extreme heat.

I suppose what i was really looking forward to some really good DIM SUM and Chinese food YUM YUM!!!!...oh of course seeing Mandy too ( if your reading) 😊



AH!!!!!... Love it here, Partying at central Lan Kwai Fong....of course i found a few nice Latino places to shake that
Mandy Pooh & Me at the PEAK
little booty of mine. Meet a load of portuguese and columbians to party with and taught a few Brits some basic salsa steps and of course downed a few cocktails MOJITO"S BABY!!!!!!....woooohoooo....bless made Mandy stay up late she literally had to drag me home (i just realised im like a little kid never tired and never want to go home when im out but as soon as i get back i would hit the sack immediately...SHATTERED!!!!)



The food?....well im sure i lose some weight in India but im definitely put it all back on in the last week. thank god!!!..



We also hopped on the ferry across to Macau for a spot of Gambling and a taste of some traditional Portuguese and Macauese cuisine...wow these portions are HUGE!!!!!... of course we was unable to finish it but we did do well.



My Last night in Hong Kong, Mandy Pooh Dad took us both out for seafood, lets say we ordered and you get to see some interesting sea creatures....you like how i discibed them? CREATURE!!!!!!...alien looking things.



Well we will be
DimSum Baby!!!DimSum Baby!!!DimSum Baby!!!

Im always happy when i have food!
heading over to China this evening hopefully
DimSum Baby!!!
Im always happy when i have food!get some massage and pampering. :0)



Byeee for now my lovely happy people X





Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

La BodegaLa Bodega
La Bodega

Even more happier when i have a few lovly cocktails and dancing the night away :)
Macau "Vegas of the East"Macau "Vegas of the East"
Macau "Vegas of the East"

Linda Le...needed you here!!!... actually most of the games her i didnt have a clue.
HaHa..Like the cheesy Pose?HaHa..Like the cheesy Pose?
HaHa..Like the cheesy Pose?

Im in Asia?...when in Rome!!!...


27th June 2007

Fun?
Looks amazin dude!! Have fun...be safe!
28th June 2007

IT SURE IS!!!!!!
Having a Fantastic time and always staying safe :)

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb