16th of September:)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
March 27th 2012
Published: March 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So when we woke up today at 12:25am, we still felt a bit sick. We tried to get ready but it took ages, it took us 2 hours including the time to do our make-up. After we finished we talked to each other and tried to decide where to go but we didn’t really get to say anything because the next thing you knew the workers came and knocked on our doors and gave us our late breakfast; toasted egg sandwich with 5 hash browns and a water bottle. After we finished eating our food we talked again.

After 10 minutes of discussion we found a conclusion, we would go to the Aberdeen Country Park and then after that go to the Peak. The Aberdeen Country Park is right next to the Peak and is only a 13 minute drive from here to there. We wanted to go to the Peak last because it has spectacular views over the city and we wouldn't see much in the day, we thought that at night it would hve more effects from all the lights.

So we got into our cars and Shania drove this time. I brought a box of tissues just in case we need them in my bag. It took us 13 minutes to finally arrive there. We saw the peak instantly and it looked amazing even from outside, i wonder what it would look like inside.

We walked around the park just doing laps and then all of a sudden a white chow-chow, a type of dog, came running to us, his ears were flapping around and we ran for our lives because we thought the dog would kill us, but when we were really tired we stopped running and it jumped on Shania and she fell over, I laughed my head off. But then the dog kind of jumped on me as well and I screamed and fell over. After 3 minutes of staring at the dog, the owner finally found their dog and went to us. He apologized to us and felt really bad for not keeping an eye on his dog for a bit. We said that it was alright, that it was only a mistake but he kept on apologizing like all he does in his life was apologize. When he finally attached his dog by a leash and left, we started walking around again and just talking about life.

When it the time was around 3:45pm, we were tired of walking around, so we just sat on a bench and watch the little kids play on the playground.

About 2 hours later we decided to go to the Peak. We went in there and the entry was free so we didn't need to pay. When we got there and the first thing I saw was the fabulous city light and how pretty they were when you see it all at the same time. I set my camera on timer, so we quickly stood near the plastic/glass window for the view and smiled. It was a great photo. You could see everything there. When we finsihed looking at the great views, we went to the other side of the Peak, and yet again the view was spectacular, the different shining lights made it all beautiful and the buildings.

There was never a beautiful site or view that I saw with my very own eyes in Australia, so this was a new experience for me and it was just exciting as I hoped it would be. We were there until 6:00pm going around the Peak again and again and enjoying it until the manager there told us that we have to leave for closing time. I didn't want to leave but I got forced to and I drove back home this time.

When we went home I went for a shower first and then Shania and we called room service and we bought each a plate full of chicken stir fry. It costs $20 ($164.40 in HKD) altogether so I just decided to pay for both of our food because Shania's purse was in her bag and she kind of lost her bag.

The stir fry tasted really nice, it wasn't dry like i expected it to be but it also wasn't too wet. I just think they made it perfectly. I would even eat this again tomorrow. When we finished eating, we went to brush our teeth and then went to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb