17th of September:)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
March 28th 2012
Published: March 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So today we woke up at 9:30am. When we woke up we were too lazy to do anything for half an hour so we just talked to each other, we haven't even gotten out of our beds yet.

Half an hour later we decided to get dressed, we got ready and put on our make-up. When we were finished we talked about where we would go. In the middle of talking the workers came in and gave us breakfast. We ate it all, it tasted nice. When we were finished eating we thought about it more; where would we go today?

Then we got a brilliant idea, we would be going to the Museum of Art and then later we would go to the Happy Valley Sports Ground to play tennis for a bit.

We got into our car, Shania driving this time, and went to the Museum of Art, It was a 13 minute drive from here to there. when we went in, it was a $10 ($82.20 in HKD) for each entry. We paid our money and got in. In the Museum there was 15 000 paintings, there were different varieties of paintings, calligraphy and unique Chinese treasures. When we were 5 minutes into walking around looking at the paintings, it was amazing, it was beautifully painted each and every one of them, it seemed like they were real, like they were alive. It was really exciting looking at them all. We took pictures of us standing next to the pictures of the one we loved most. It was 5:30pm when we were still walking around the museum over and over again. Shania thought that by this time we should go to the Happy Valley Sports Ground to play tennis.

So we left and went into the car however i drove this time and we went to Happy Valley Sports Ground. It was a 15 minute trip. By the time we were there, we were hungry, so we went to the kiosk and ate there for a bit. We bought a cheese and ham sandwich. It costs $6 ($49.30 in HKD) each, we paid for it both and sat down on a table and talked while eating.

After 10 minutes we finished eating our sandwich but decided not to play tennis yet and just rest for about 30 minutes so we could digest our food properly. After we were satisfied we went and got our tennis rackets each and grabbed a tennis ball and we got ready. We were hours in the game, we got really tired and we were sweating. It was already 7:15pm. Shania and I noticed that it got really dark now, so we went into our cars and started to go home.

It only took 3 minutes. When we went home we took a 10 minute shower each since we were really sweaty. After that we were too tired to buy food for dinner so we just went to bed with our comfy snuggie, and we snoozed off to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb