Unleashing the iPhone


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
April 17th 2014
Published: April 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

One of my most essential and favorite products ever created is the iPhone five, for it has an amazing use of apps, games, internet, texting. This product has a mixture of all of the electronic devices one has at home now-a-days. Surprisingly, the iPhone 5 has been manufactured throughout 5 different areas in the world. The 90 percent of the iPhone is actually made in in China and in Magnolia. However, there are also a few other countries in the world such as America, Kentucky, and Korea. Moreover, it actually costs two hundred and seven dollars to make an iPhone. Although this is reasonable, I was actually astonished to find out that it actually does cost a lot of money to make an iPhone, for other products (such as Nikes) actually cost a few dollars to make a pair of shoes. On top of that, I was also very surprised to not find any information on the apple company mistreating their workers. Although I am still skeptical with the online information that has been conveyed, I am very proud to know that there are a few U.S. companies that do not continue to mistreat other ignorant workers. Not only is an iPhone an extravagant device, but this product has also set a great example of what other companies that are taking advantage of their workers. After finding more information on the iPhone, and not only do I know understand why the price is reasonable, but I have also learned to love the product even more.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.476s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb