China So far


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
May 13th 2008
Published: May 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello
Firstly i would liek to say sorry foe not keeping in touch with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right in China i have seen some some absolutly amazing sights! When i was in Beijing i went to the forbidden city and the heaven temple! Both beautiful places with alot of history!
I a\have also walk part of the great wall of China, and it is great! It was tiring but well worth it!

Now i have travelled down to Xi'an via overnight train! Here has been interesting!
We were shopping and there was a slight earthquake! Well there was a big earthquake in another part of China (not near me) and we felt the tremors of it in Xi'an! No damage done just got me a bit shook up!
Honestly tho im fine and really loving it here!
Im still in Xi'an, went to the terra toca warriors today which were really interesting!
I will have to give you all the knowledge and stories of these places because they are impressive! really i could be a tour guide out here! Haha!
Im staying here for until the 14th then im getting a train to shanghai!
Il let you know how i get on!

Mum i will speak to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all Blair

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb