To the english-speaking people


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
May 28th 2007
Published: May 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

First of all you have to excuse my language, I am not used to write in english and there will propably be some mistakes along the way.

This is not going to be detailed, but rather the highlights of the trip.

Of the part in Denmark not much interesting can be said, we took a late train to copenhagen and sleept in the airport before boarding the plane around 8 in the morning.
In Moscow we met Antti (our father for those of you who don't know or have forgotten) and spend 4 days in this huge capital. Apart from visits to Kreml (or actually around Kreml), we had to oppurtunity to watch and take part in an apparantly regular russian dinner (with the vodka and everything) and to watch a duo of russian pianists in the conservatory.

We departed from Moscow and Antti the 4. of may with the Trans-siberian railway. There wasn't much to see for a long period of time, but the exciting thing was the whole experience. 6 days in a rumbling train with some other backpackers and a hell of a lot of chinese is something completely different from what happens on day-to-day basis in Denmark. But we arrived after we'd spend more than 8 hours at the boarder-control (thank god the sovjet has seized to exist), and in Beijing we found ourself in a luxiurios hotel with riddiculus prices compared to home. In beijing we visited The forbidden city (even though it is technically a palace, the name city is much more fitting), beihai park and of course the greal wall. (you can see the pictures in the entry called "dag 1 i beijing")
After we beijing we went to xian, but there is only 2 minutes left of our 1 hour for 50 cent internet access, so that'll be next time

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb