The Potala Palace


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
China's flag
Asia » China » Tibet » Lhasa
April 26th 2007
Published: April 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Potala Palace
As one of the cultural heritages of the world, the Potala Palace attracts the eyesight of people throughout the world. The Potala Palace was originally constructed in the 7th century and had been functioned as the center of the government. Constituted of thousands of rooms, shrines and status, the Potala Palace is considered as one of the architectural wonders in the world. The layout of the Potala Palace includes a Red Palace and a White Palace. The Red Palace is for religious functions while the White Palace is the living quarters of the Dali Lama. Just as the information about the Potala Palace in the website: www.itourchina.com.cn , the Potala Palace is sacred in Tibetan people’s heart. Thousands of hundreds of pilgrims come here to worship every year. www.itourchina.com.cn also suggests that before entering the palace you must show your identification card or passport and the entrance ticket should be bought beforehand. Don’t forget to climb on the golden roof of the palace, because from there you can have a bird eyes’ view of the whole Lhsa.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb