Teda Botanical gardens


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
May 26th 2014
Published: May 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Shoe marketShoe marketShoe market

Photo time with the staff and boys!!

Saturday was a very wet and rainy day, the first yucky day in a long time so we thought a good day to go to the indoor shoe market to get new school shoes for Matthew. A very good trip, we came out with new school shoes plus a new pair of shoes for Andy and 2 pairs for me!! And it was a quick and painless time there!! Then we went onto the Botanical Gardens in Teda. We have been past the building a few times but haven't been able to get a taxi there so we thought while we had our Mr Lv we would have a quick visit!! It was a very nice and peaceful place and I think the first place where there are no crowds!! Some lovely water gardens and huge tress and flowers....the boys had a great time mainly because no one took photos of them apart from me!!!!! And it only cost about £2.00 to get in so a cheap day out!!!


Good news


Finally our container is coming to us!!!! Fingers and toes crossed it should be by the end of this week!!!! Christmas has come early!!!! Yay happy mummy=happy boys=happy daddy!!!










Additional photos below
Photos: 61, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

20140524_11184920140524_111849
20140524_111849

Not sure what was happening to Matthew???????????????Maybe he had seen something we missed!!!!


Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb