Water Fight.......I think i may have started something!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
May 26th 2014
Published: May 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

water fight!!!water fight!!!water fight!!!

The fun begins!!!!
What a busy week it has been!! The sun has been shining and we have seen the lovely blue sky quite a bit over the past 2 weeks. The temp has reached up to 35 on a few of those days and 29/30 on the cooler days!! We took the boys to Matthew's school last weekend, they have a lovely outdoor area that parents and children of the school can use during weekends. It was only us there so the boys had enough space to just run and run!! We then spent the rest of the day at our park in Green Park with a couple of school friends. so nice to just sit back and watch the boys play all together.

In the Chinese calendar, Sunday 18th May is a good day for Andy to start building work.......But first there has to be photos taken of Andy and crew digging a small area of sand and a few words and the best bit.....firecrackers!! But it had to be done at 6.24am, not a minute before and not a second after!!!

Sunday 18th was a very hot day.....time to test the water guns while Andy was busy at work!! Armed with a big bucket of water and Matthew and William very close behind the fun began...... only it didn't stop there......the children from upstairs came out to see what we were doing and then a few others came over.......by the time Andy got back I think he thought the kids had taken over the garden and where did they all come from!!! We had 8 children splashing everywhere, giggles all round!! Then I spot 2 boys standing at the window in the restaurant watching us so I waved at them to come and join in with us......10 is a good round number!!! They all played and got on so nicely, they spent 3 hours playing together and all ended up dripping wet but all had great fun!!! But with having extra children I had to run to Tesco to get more water guns!!!


A great way for Matthew and William to make friends!!

Happy children all round!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Water fight!!Water fight!!
Water fight!!

Even Andy joins in!!!
Party time!!Party time!!
Party time!!

As I walk out from Tesco, hundreds of firecrackers go off, frightens the life out of me!!!
Pit stop!!Pit stop!!
Pit stop!!

Ice lolly time and a calming down moment before round 2!!! am a good mummy, just glad I had enough in my freezer!!!!


26th May 2014

Having fun
Can't believe it has been 3 months. The boys are both looking so grown up it's good that Matthew is doing so well at school gaining in confidents. Glad things are going so well for you all. Miss you guys Water fights are good.
4th June 2014

Hi Becca!
The time has flown by! The boys are enjoying their time here and making lots of new friends. School was the hardest bit but thank goodness we have turned the corner and he enjoys school life now, not so much the homework though!! 3 weeks and the summer hols are here!! Hope things are all ok!!
27th May 2014

LIFE WHILE IN CHINA
NICE TO SEE ALL THE KIDS HAVING A GREAT TIME !

Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb