Matthew's first field trip in China!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
May 29th 2014
Published: June 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Matthew had his first field trip with his class at TIS. Grade 1 went to the aquarium in the next town and I was able to join them and help out. It was a great day, different to what I have experienced before!! We got there on time but it took us an hour to get in to the place due to the fact they wasn't expecting us even though the school had book weeks ago!! But while waiting outside in the sunshine, the children thought it was a great time to practise their song for the End of school show the following weekend!! Then a quick game of "Traffic Lights!" It took us another 10mins to get through the gate once we all had our tickets......there were only 17 children and 5 adults!! Once inside we were all busy looking and watching all the animals being feed and having our photos taken by the locals..........they don't see many international children all in the same place at the same time!! It was funny to watch how excited the people were to see us all!! I think they missed a lot of the fish!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



10th June 2014

LIFE WHILE IN CHINA
Its nice to see all the kids getting on so well together!

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb