Physical Education


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
November 2nd 2015
Published: November 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

On our first day of school we had no P.E. The timetable said that we only had three sessions a week, however luckily for us the timetable changed and we had four instead of three which made us all a lot happier. For physical education so far we have played soccer and European handball. European handball is like soccer and netball put together. There are soccer goals at each end of the field and you use a soft volleyball to play. You cannot move when the ball is passed to you, and when you are close to the goals you just throw the ball in to the goal and try to get it past the goalie.

There is a soccer field down the road about a 3-minute walk away, and on the way there we stop at a shop to buy drinks and snacks after school, which we really like.



We think that 4 P.E lessons a week is good compared to the amount of P.E that we get at our school, however in China we usually play the same games over and over again. In Australia the games are always different.



On Fridays we have a choice of basketball or ping pong. Most people choose basketball. Our P.E teacher is also the basketball coach - he's great at basketball and he is an awesome teacher.





By Rhys


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

No fairNo fair
No fair

You're taller!


Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb