Day 11 - Final Entry


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
March 14th 2007
Published: March 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear Parents,

This morning, the students attended their last two periods of lesson. Some of them were busy taking photos with their classmates and teachers.

At around 10 a.m. we brought the students out to do their final shopping. They purchased items from a supermarket, an IT shop and an accessory shop. There were a few who bought MP3 and MP4 players.

After lunch, the students had a farewell gathering with their buddies. Our students put up three performances: a Chinese song item, a traditional-costume fashion show and a Malay song ‘Chan Mali Chan’. They also played some games with their Chinese friends. We’re proud to say that our students were very sporting and volunteered more spontaneously than their Chinese friends. Nadhirah deserves special mention, as she had really done us proud by giving her best in the games and the performances. We dare to say that she was the star-student of the day.

After the farewell party, we had our farewell dinner at a steamboat restaurant, while the Muslim had roast lamb. Some of their buddies cried when the dinner ended. The strong bonding with their buddies touched our hearts.

We’ll be going back tomorrow and this is the last entry of the travelblog. We hope that this blog has served you well.

Tomorrow’s flight details are as follow:
Flight No.: CA403
Departure time from Chengdu: 8 pm
Arrival time at Changi: 12:20 am (Friday)

Parents are advised to be at the airport (Terminal 1) at around 1 am, as the students will need time to retrieve their luggages. You’re also advised to pool cars or taxis if possible as there’ll be midnight charges.

Best Regards,
Twinning Programme Team
Mr Ang Keng Kiat
Mdm Wang Shi Ying
Mrs Alicia Kho
Mr Clement Chew
Ms Hidaya



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



15th March 2007

Miss you so much.
Welcome back to Singapoe, See you at Air-port (^.^)

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb