Day 9


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
March 12th 2007
Published: March 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear Parents and Friends,

After leaving their buddies on a high note, the students were treated to an action-packed day today! After breakfast, the students were broken up into their respective presentation groups for a briefing.

Straight after that, the students were whisked off to the Xunlongshan Scenic District within the Sichuan province. We were taken for an expedition of sorts when we successfully navigated through the 200 million years old caves. Although tired, everybody managed to scrape through the caves with nary a scratch.

We took a breather at a mock Chinese village reminiscent to those of the 1920s. Melody and Josephine tried their hand at pottery, the old school way. They managed to churn out to pots of their own but obviously being novices, they still have a long way! In any case, it’s the experience that counts.

Despite all the residual tiredness of the cave expedition, we managed to muster enough strength and enthusiasm to navigate our way through the challenging natural stone forest. There were many times where we found ourselves in a tight spot but with encouragement and sheer perseverance, all of us made it out in one piece!
The students are now resting in their respective bunks, all safe and sound, getting their deserved rest after such a physically draining day.


Advertisement



13th March 2007

Xunlongshan Scenic District
Any photo taken at Xunlongshan Scenic District ?
13th March 2007

dont be sad :(
Very sorry, we already finish the chocolate, rou gan and green tea. hahaha........ :P
13th March 2007

MISS U
Hi ping, i miss u so much.... so the weather at there cold??

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb