Shanghai with Kelli, Annica and families.


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shanghai
May 25th 2012
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 31.23, 121.47


One great thing about being an Expat is the last minute traveling you do.... just because you can.

It was a well orchestrated plan to get us all there. Lanni was in Shanghai on business. Serena was there with the school playing soccer. Kelli, Annica and I caught the 9am train.
(We started the shopping early) The rest of the kids (5 of them) caught the train and a taxi to the hotel. David and Luca caught a later train and met us at the restaurant just in time for dinner. It was the perfect plan and it all worked out perfectly.



This weekend was all about eating, drinking and shopping.
Actually the boys shopped more than us girls.... This trip it was all about the shoes.....
We ate alot, drunk alot, did bits of shopping and we walked a real lot. We also drank alot of coffee.... Starbucks of course... I think Kelli knows where every Starbucks is in Shanghai.... and Nanjing... And we did alot of flag waving too...... (Another story)

This was the first time we had traveled with two other families and it was so much fun. I received an education about "Timpano" (a pasta, pie dish) and we all had a fantastic time.


We saw the "Bund" for the first time at night.... A little scary.. Hold onto your bags and your husbands.
The city lights and the pearl tower where really clear.
A fantastic weekend away in Shanghai.



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb