Nantong Week 1 cont.


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu
May 28th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The boys and I decided to go out tonight. We bought a bunch of booze and prefunked in the hotel room. We went downtown to an American bar called Captains. Ryan bought a round of jager bombs for us all which intensified the already big buzz we had going on. We met a man named Hans who worked at the Shipyard and started talking to him. He was from Norway and was a nice guy to talk to. He bought us lots of drinks which got us quite drunk. I decided to go mingle a bit and I met this guy from England. He was with two girls, one from China and the other from Idonesia. I started talking to them and we conversed for a good part of the night. My buddies were still talking to Hans but then we decided to head out. Hans took us to another bar where he bought us all another shot. We took that then he said we were going somewhere else since this bar was almost empty. We all squeezed into a cab and went to another bar where hans met a few of his buddies. His friend then proceeded to buy us all a drink and we guzzled that down also. We met a prosty who kissed my buddy David. He loved it but didn't know she was a prosty, lol. The night got a little blurry after that but someone how we managed to get into a cab and back to Nantong. WE took pictures throughout the night and when we got back to school took pictures with the guards. We got to the dorm but the doors were locked! They have an eleven o'clock curfew and it was around 2:30 am in the morning on a thursday. I thought we were going to have to sleep on the floor but a lady came out of a room and unchained the door for us. We appologized and went to our rooms. We were very quite so I don't know how she heard us but we were grateful that we didnt have to sleep on the ground. We went to our beds and passed out.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb