First Night


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu
May 6th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Everybody was introducinig everybody and we decided to have some beers. The Chinese students didn't drink that often but they all accepted a beer from us as we continued to get to know eachother. We took many pictures and we talked to many different Chinese students. Everyone was very friendly and it was fun getting to know people. I seemed to be a big hit with everyone because i knew the most chinese out of all the wsu students there. I met a lot of people and I was just thinking to myself how was I going to be able to remember all their names. Time flew by and it soon was 5:00. That's when everyone has dinner so all of us went out to eat outside the school. The place we went to was this street they called north street because it was on the northside of the school. It had a bunch of little places where you could sit down and eat and they sold a lot of food outside on the street. The food was definitely very interesting. There was a lot of different things to eat but also a lot of things I would never touch. We went to a restaurant and wa taken to a large room in the back where we could all fit. They asked us what stuff we liked and we tried to communicate to them but it was difficult. They ordered the food and it came out at different times. Everything was on a lazy susan so when a dish came out you would take a little bit then it would spin to the next person. After we had dinner Jia Lu and Qian Hong Hu invited me to go out with them and some people to play pool. I thought it would be fun so we went to a pool hall that was on north street. We played a few games then went back to my dorm. Everyone was drinking and having fun when we got back so we joined the festivities.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb