Stoplight - Red, Yellow, or Go!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Shenzhen
August 29th 2006
Published: August 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Red, Yellow, and GREEN!Red, Yellow, and GREEN!Red, Yellow, and GREEN!

It was the only color i had....wink, wink!
Our official - well maybe not so official in the sense of meaningful, in the sense of fun - welcoming party was held last night at Ibiza bar, where one of the second year teachers works. The theme was a classic one, especially since in the 3 weeks our group has been together, their have been, oh let some, some pairing off.....if you will. So in an effort to make all the new couples or oops! a little uncomfortable, Andrew, our fearless leader in the party planning department instituted that our first party be a STOPLIGHT party. For those of you who are not familiar, the premise is fairly simple. Were red if you are unavailable or uninterested, where yellow if you could be available or interested and wear green if you are roaring to go, so to speak. But the real motivation, was that if you wore one of those colors, you got a free drink! The night was filled with well, a few drinks, classic AMERICAN music, lots of laughs and maybe a few green lights....!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

DJ JamesDJ James
DJ James

One of our fellow teachers and buddy, James got a chance to spin and I must say our British friend was most impressive.
getting the party startedgetting the party started
getting the party started

Jamie, Mary and I.
Andrew, our fearless Party PlannerAndrew, our fearless Party Planner
Andrew, our fearless Party Planner

Andrew, returning for his second year of teaching in Shenzhen, is apparently really shy and hates when people look at him


Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb