Boy Who Cried Tiger


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Dongbei » Dalian
April 8th 2007
Published: April 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

There was a handsome little boy who lived in a town. Every now and then he would go out into the woods to have a picnic. But every time he went out he came back screaming "Tiger! Tiger!" The first time he did it the townspeople got really scared and started running trying to get to safety. But the tiger never came. After that when the boy came running back screaming "Tiger! Tiger!" the townspeople went crazy for they were thinking to themselves "Is he telling the truth or not? We love this little boy but he always screams this. Maybe one day it will be true. Then what do we do?" One time the boy came back with a scratch on his back screaming the same old phrase "Tiger! Tiger!" The townspeople watched him, crazy in their minds. When they saw the claw-mark they got even more scared for they didn't know what to do and this time they actually believed him. After then the townspeople thought to themselves "he has to stop doing this". They told the boy's parents and the boy was told not to go into the woods any more. The boy obeyed the request but did not stop screaming Tiger. The townspeople didn't know what to do but they decided to help teach the boy there were no tigers.

Advertisement



8th April 2007

Boy who cried Tiger
Is this an analagy for your relationship with Cam????

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022kb