Beautiful Autumn Scenery in Wulong


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Chongqing » Chongqing
October 29th 2019
Published: October 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

After the noisy summer, the sun became softer, quietly sprinkling all the mountains of the Fairy Mountain, the insects whispering, the whispers of the autumn water, inadvertently urging the autumn flowers, yellowing the autumn leaves, Rendering the radiant autumn rhyme.

The most beautiful autumn color of Fairy Mountain is in the fairy town of Mid-Levels. On the high ground is a small Spanish-style building with a red roof. There is a neat and wide road hovering downstairs. On both sides of the road, the ginkgo trees are very beautiful, just like a fairy tale world. The ginkgo leaves turning yellow on the Ginkgo Avenue are golden and bright, and with the sky of the blue sky and the flowing white clouds, the visitors from far away are all happy.

On the other side of the Ginkgo Avenue is a newly built outdoor sports center. The most important part is the stadium with 12,000 seats and a total area of more than 8,000 square meters. It not only contains a standard football field and a 400-meter standard plastic track, but also is equipped with a high-standard function room, control room, photography room, etc. On the right side of the stadium is a very eye-catching international racecourse. The racetrack covers an area of up to 300 acres and is the first mountain international racecourse in the Southwest. Here, visitors can ride the horse and experience the freedom and pride of flying. In addition to the horse race, there are also wonderful equestrian performances, you can enjoy yourself.

If you don't want to ride a horse, cycling is also a good choice. The hovering bicycle path squats up the hillside, and you can enjoy the heroic and fun fun whether it is difficult to go up or down. Fairy Mountain has also hosted the International Mountain Outdoor Sports Open and has been riding along bicycle paths, which is an important part of the competition.

Indeed, as a sports paradise, Fairy Mountain can bring you a variety of sweating experience!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb