Day....I dont know what day it is


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
January 13th 2012
Published: January 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After a very long trip by plane i finally arrived at beijing airport and met some of the other from the meeting whereafter we all went to the nearby starbucks to wait for the rest of the crew. There was a few people late due to typical airplane reasons, but we finally boarded the bus for the 2 hour ride through beijing heavy trafik to the Beijing university of telecomunication and post. I am then installed in a marvelous hotel room with big screen tv, amazing shower facilities and a desk each for me and my roomate Jonas berg, who also happens to be danish. I've already met a bunch of nice people and after a quick tour of the enormous campus, about 14 people decided to go down foodstreet and get some real chinese food! We manage to build up the courage to go into a tiny restaurant and get hotpot. Obviously the whole menue was in chinese so we sort of had to just pick something and hope for the best, ans we were lucky considering how deadly spicy it was. It was delicious none the less. Other werent so lucky the ended up ordering 2 fish heads, but ate it anyway because as i've figured, they dont know how to make bad food in those kinds of places.

A great first day right now is about to a new, and i have no idea what is going to happen.

breafest at 7:30, i'll take it from there

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb