DAY 5&6/ 5. a 6. Den


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
February 12th 2008
Published: February 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

WEAKER LINK
Me Romi as a weaker link in the chain of 8 become poorly and decide to take this day off and feel sorry for myself. While Me - Renata took the adventures route and went out in the big big China City by myself. As PRO Me - Renata knew where I was going and saw wonderful Jingshan Park where we both returned on the day 9.
TICKET TO XIAN
Next day we wanted to buy ticket to Xian and went to the bus stop which was half day walk and was closed. So we went to the Train station where English speaking assistance did not assist at all as we could not understand one another.... so we took the bus 9 to the town centre and wondered around shops back to our hostel - well spent day won't you say.
SURPRISES IN CHINA
As we have not much interesting to write about the last two days we thought we write to some of our observation of China......
Spiting and snotting - on the street ...wonderful shock to Europeans to come to china and see people pulling there snot from the heal of there foot and then casually blowing it in a bin or spitting on the street is also considered normal...
Toilets - when I Romi went to the toilet in our hostel I thought they were having a laugh, you open a cubicle and there was a whole in the ground... and sigh not to put the paper down, put it in the bin provided, however my experience was not us exiting as the one of Renata where she went in public toilet and trust me they can not get more public than that, according to Renata there were only wholes and she had to squat next to another Chinese woman....

SLABSI CLANEK
Ja Romca jako slabsi clanek skupiny jsem onemocnela a rozhodla si valet sunky. Zatim co Ja Renca jsem se rozhodla sama vyjit do velkeho prevelikeho cinskeho mesta. Protoze uz mam Peking v malicku vedela jsem kde presne jdu - Jingshan Park - kam jsme se pozdeji obe vratily ( den 9)
LISTEK DO XIANU
Druhy den jsem si chteli zajistit listky do Xianu, jak malo jsme ale vedeli, ze stanice bude zavrena a pul dne pesky slapat. Nakonec jsem zasli na vlakac, kde nam "anglicky mluvici" prodavacka listku moc neporadila, protoze jsme si nerozumely... tak jsme jeli autobusem zpet do centra a prochazeli jsme se mestem pres obchody zpet do hostelu - dobre straven den, ze ano.
PREKVAPENI V CINE
Protoze tyto dva dny nejsou velmi zajimave, rozhodli jsme se Vam neco malo napsat co jsme odpozorovali v cine....
Plivani a smrkani... na ulici...je to nadhera, kdyz vidite cinana jak si to taha az z paty, jen aby to vypliv na ulici nebo do popelnic... plivani je povazovano za normalni...
Zachody... kdyz jsem Ja Romca poprve vlezla u nas v hostelu do kabinky tak jsem si myslela ze si delaji srandu, byla tam dira v zemi a napis, abychom nehazeli pouzity papir dolu, ale do kose vedle. To neni jeste nic v porovnani z Renatcininou zkusenosti. Kdyz rekneme verejne zachody tak se tim mysli VEREJNE, musela si drepnout vedle dalsi curajici cinanky...


Advertisement



13th February 2008

you just saw the weakness of this country,you did not really experience her.ashamed for you

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb