Beijing Olympics


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Olympic Park
August 8th 2008
Published: August 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Beijing Olympics games, finally, I was planed 7 years ago to be there for this event, there were so many friends wanted to be here in the China, but only 6 of them really came from Brazil, indeed I was in the opening ceremony only, because we planed to travel through China at Olympics games period. Anyway, the opening ceremony was simply fantastic and fabulous! I think no one can be better than China for long long time, China really wanted to show to the world what they are capable, and the China did.
The opening ceremony started with 2008 soldiers beating the "fou", one kind of ancient Chinese drum, and then the fireworks from Tian An Men square by form of footprints, step by step "walking" to the stadium, the Bird's net, and the last step into the stadium turns on the Olympics symbol, the five circles, and raising in the middle of the stadium, after the songs and China national flag and a introduction video, there is a parchment opening on the floor of the stadium, ready to begin the China history.
The history begun with the drawings and Chinese character, go through by the Chinese folklore, the silk road, the great navigation, the Chinese empire, the China nowadays, the Chinese Kong Fu, Tai Chi Chuan, the child, the hope, the future and the harmony, all these thing were presented by the great and wonderful spectacles. And then there is the entrance of the athletes of the countries and finally the Olympics torch.
China is not a developed country yet, China is on his developing path now, so no matter what was presented to the world, they want to present the best of China, and it is for sure, after the all wonderful things China shows to the world, there are so many hidden sacrifices, anyway, enjoy the shows.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0271s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb