The Progessive Report of Harmonious Wonderful. Jan-Oct 2009


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Chaoyang district
September 23rd 2009
Published: September 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

As we prepare for China's Harmonious 60th Anniversary celebrations of a United China, I would look like to look back over the past 10 months of progress in our wondrous capital.

All party members celebrated Spring Festival in Sanya, Hainan. Despite the comforts of the 5-star Holiday Inn, the 5-star Marriott and the 5-star Harmonious Hilton, all members were reminded of the peasant struggles from whence they came. When sitting beachside and poolside for so many hours, ones skin does indeed become harmoniously dark, like that of a peasant.

Committee member, Shaylee, graced us with her presence, and aided the discovery of the harmonious blind massage therapy. A massaged committee member is a dedicated committee member.

Party Headquarters underwent a shift in location to a more prosperous side of town. This leads to an increase in area, similar to our several successful harmonious 1950s expansion campaigns. This has raised the bar for future endeavours. Ambassadors for Australian Relations, Beth, Pete and Max have fully supported headquarter relocation.

Assistant under-secretarys to Patriotic Well-Wish and Harmonious Hygiene, Fordy and Jenny, discovered the joys of Sichuan Food and high-piling mountain potato.

The heads of mobility and diffusion innovation, Nat and Chris, consumed the Northern Capital displaced subsistence Anas platyrhynchos domestica. Followed by tea.

Department minister for Confucianist Harmonious Family Values 1 child policy Exceptions 3.4, Tristan, submitted to his new temporary post of Rotation Modulation Digital Electronic Music Master. We commend his success in this assignment.

Cabinet secretary for economic openness and market support, Sal, created founding financial networks between the distributors of internal produce and her personal means.

Paternal and maternal patrons of Department of facial hair and anti-facial hair respectively, Alan and Cherryll, endeavored to create bonds of harmoniousness between the residents of rural Chongqing, Wuhan and Yunnan. I am glad to see that they uphold the values of these areas housing less people due to our advanced, state-of-the-art hydro-electricity construction. Despite the heated discussions regarding the amount of moisture in harmonious jiaozi consumption, I am pleased to report that jiaozi continues to be our national favourite nourishment.

Korean minister for harmonious borders, Christine, dutifully and colourfully recorded the party's events by means of Beijing's world-leading technology.

Interdepartmental executive branch for consumption of fermented crops, Chasanaski, upheld their titles as leaders in this field.

As our great nation approaches October 1st, I applaud the work of our harmonious citizens and their harmonious leaders. I must concede that necessary sacrifices are required in order for the world to celebrate with us. Hence, all our citizens agree, that the road-closures, army tanks, armed personnel, low-flying military aircraft, noise restrictions (internal and external), renovations, bomb detection, public transport constraints, housing controls and people and building displacement are all in aid of a Harmonious Beijing.

President Hu.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



23rd September 2009

Ha
I never ever do this, but - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
23rd September 2009

Awesome awesomeness
This is reason #4,297 why I love you two. Awesome entry! :)
23rd September 2009

Hey ya! Thanks for the update....so creative and let me say; inspirational.... Look forward to hearing more stories in 5.25 weeks Much love xx
23rd September 2009

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!!! Long live consumption of fermented crops!
24th September 2009

dictionary
I will dilingently dicifer this blog and get back to you in 10 years!!!

Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb