Living it up in Sihanoukville...


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
June 26th 2006
Published: July 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

well...it could quite possibly be classed as the best weekend of the trip...and certainly one of the best birthdays of my life...i'm not gonna bore you with details of how just minutes after arriving from PP I was on the beach sipping a thick fruit smootie and having a massage...or details of our rooftop 'penthouse' apartment at 'Eden', our beautiful wooden guesthouse situated on 'Serendipity' beach....

nope..i won't talk about the long days of walking along white sands and eating freshly caught lobsters (6 for $1)..or the long nights of drinking 'Mekong' buckets and awful red wine (who were we trying to fool huh?? good wine in Cambodia??) and dancing away to J5 and Cut Chemist(!!) with Hugh from Utopia (a heavenly beach shack bar which was demolished the day after we left to make way for a multimil dollar hotel) and the fighter pilots and celia and 'fernando' and everyone who made it wonderful!

neither will I mention the happiness of opening my cards and pressies from those dearest to me on our balcony..and feeling so close to you all (you know who you are) and feeling your love and birthday wishes..and trying my hardest to send that love back to you! To say I was chuffed wouldn't do my birthday morning justice.

nope...i won't talk about any of that..photos say it so much better!

Hope to relive it one day...thanks to all that were there..

Kxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 54, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Cheese!Cheese!
Cheese!

James, Katy and Domi
Essex BoyEssex Boy
Essex Boy

Says so on the wife-beater V.
PetePete
Pete

Fighter Pilot en repose


4th August 2006

It's all a bit of a blur!
My god i was drunk! i really dont remember the dollar bill situation which makes me wonder how much more of a tit i made of myself that night - actually that whole week to be honest! glad you enjoyed your birthday, we all had a great time too, i'm sure there is plenty more of the same to come whilst tubing down the river! take it easy, your fighter pilot friend x

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb