the beach


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
November 27th 2009
Published: December 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


well.. in Sihanoukville we were planning on relaxing.. however on the first night we arrived we revistited an old bar we had been to before.. within the space of an hour they had asked us to work for them.. sooo we spent the next 5 - 6 days giving out flyers for UV night, Ladies night, Head band night etc.. they weren't very original with the names.. worked behind and in front of the bar.. best of all we got free food and drink.. now this all sounds good on the surface but it does soon take its toll.. and after 5 days of "work" we had to give it up take a trip to an island and chill out.. we did have adams birthday there tho! and the staff even made him a cake and got sparklers and fireworks too!!! so much fun was had even if we didnt get to relax..

i know this is short but it did happen over a week ago this is the first time ive had chanmce to upload and write down anything.. soo tommorow there will be another page with much more intresting tales of koh kong island and trekking into the jungle and fighting off the leeches!

but for now bye!


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb