Off to the beaches :)


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North
September 9th 2014
Published: September 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

So our early start yesterday mornin meant a massive kip when we got back. We wanted to visit an orphanage where you help out with the kids and leave donations and stuff. Went in a travel shop to get some information, everything allways seems so easy & "just round the corner". Was absolutely red hot went off looking for it, couldn't find it just for a change but came across a school set up by travellers called smiling hearts. The guy who ran it was from Australia n let us in to show us round, was mad. Only 5 class rooms and all made of bamboo like kids in 1 class could see & hear the class next door so was dead loud. their was 1 kid their who was 24?!?!? They're in the middle of building a propper school at the minute and it's all done by just donations. All the teachers are just volunteers who are travelling, English n Australian. found a little bar down the road last night that done 1.25 dollar gins and mojitos!!!! Don't wanna leave but were geting picked up tonight at 11pm.....overnight bus to shinuksvile. Meant to take 9 hours but read reviews n they're shocking haha says can take up to 17 n the busses are awful. Just checked wor tickets n only got 1 seat number prob gotta share a chair all the way ha!!!! We didn't feel to hopefully after we booked it when the man said ok goodbye thank you good luck!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb