5 hotels make you feel comfortable during your Siem Reap tour


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
April 4th 2016
Published: April 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Considered to be the entrance to the magical Kingdom of Angkor – one of the world’s most amazing historical sites, Siem Reapoffers travelers a wide range of hotels of different classes and styles. From luxurious and classic hotels to boutique hotels, you have many choices of accommodations for your trip. Today, we suggest for you the top 5 best hotels in Seam Reap and hope would be helpful for you trip’s decisions:

<em style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">Read more:


<ul style="color:񬠜 font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 27px; text-align: justify;">
Luxury tours to Cambodia
Cambodia luxury holidays



1. Shinta Mani Club

Shinta Mani Club

Stay at Shinta Mani – the 5-star international class hotel, you are not only enjoyed in Khmer-style rooms but also it is a contribution for donating fund to support local people. Apart from Seam Reap airport and The Angkor Wat Complex Temple about 10-minute by driving, this charming Angkor hotel enjoys a tranquil and leafy setting within the township of Siem Reap. It is newly listed as the World’s 3rd Best Hotels by TripAdvisor thanks to its good service and lovely accommodations.

2. Heritage Suites

Heritage Suites

A stylish boutique hotel in Siem Reap province, Heritage Suites is a blend of past and present, the French ancient architecture and the amenities of a world class hotel. With the low number in the proportion of client / service staffs, you would be enjoyed “personalized” services from the hotel. After a long day exploring Angkor, you would be welcomed to an ancient French-style building with white walls, cozy and beautiful interiors, with many decorative details reflect the Khmer traditional culture. You can comfortably relax in Balinese – the salt water swimming pool. Next this, the outdoor bar is covered with colorful pictures, serving various categories of cocktails and various refreshments.

3. Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort.

Closed to the world heritage – Angkor Wat and only takes a few minutes to move to the charming French Quarter, Seam Reap River, and airport, Sofitel Angkor is located within a quiet tropical and lush garden. Staying at Sofitel Angkor, you will perceive the most comfort from various class amenities which include five different dining venues, bars, English-style pubs, and a large swimming pool. Angkor Spa is considered to be the enchanting paradise with rejuvenation treatments – the ideal accommodation for your relaxing trip.

4. Samar Villa and Spa Resort

Samar Villa and Spa Resort

Away from the big hotels, the Boutique-hotel would bring you to a haven of peace and a model of taste. Situated on a serene oasis, this hotel offers highly personalized services. Subtle rather than ostentatious, Samar Villa and Spa Resort is decorated with the style revealing purity and harmonious colors using natural materials. The elegant furniture and fabrics come from local sources, thereby helping to maintain the fragile balance of the regional economy. Very close to the site of Angkor, our luxurious Resort provides an ideal base for those who wish to discover the magic of the temples in the elegance and comfort of a high-class family-run establishment.

5. La Residence Angkor

La Residence Angkor

To be situated at the favorable location in the downtown area of ​​Seam Reap, La Residence D ‘Angkor is the ideal hotel to departure excursions. Just apart from the city center about 1 km, this modern hotel is in the vicinity of the famous destinations, such as: Pokambor Avenue, Kid Plaza, Angkor market and Tonle Sap Lake with its “floating village”. Delightful and quiet gardens, swimming pool and spa are the perfect places to relax at the end of a thrilling day.

If you want to have more insight information about Cambodia Travel, don’t hesitate a minute to check out our tailor-made Cambodia Luxury Tours and CONTACT US NOW to gain yourself a professional 24/7 support from our experienced Travel Experts!

Source: http://georgianels.org/top-hotels-in-siem-reap/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.035s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb