Sihanoukville 1st attempt


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » Central
January 7th 2016
Published: February 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Sihanoukville (1st attempt)
We stayed at backpackers heaven which was a really beautiful hostel, the dorms were huge and had their own communal area and the food was extremely good, not to mention the pool table (can you imagine Becs face on arrival)However it was very quiet and not, well barely any nightlife! After 3 days of trying to go to bars we decided to venture out in the day and see what Sihanoukville had to offer! We walked around an hour and stumbled across a beach called Serendipity where this appeared to be the "place to be". The beach was ok but we were given flyers for bars so that night we got a Tuk Tuk and partied!The next day we decided to walk to Serendipity beach and chill there whilst looking for a new outfit for Amy's birthday. It was an extremely hot day and we although slightly hungover in good spirits.....until we heard whaling coming from affair it was so harrowing, at first we thought it was a baby but as we got closer we saw a women in the bush barely clothed We then booked a trip to Koh Rong the "party island"


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb