Where can you stay when you travel to Ngapali Beach - Myanmar


Advertisement
Burma's flag
Asia » Burma
April 6th 2016
Published: April 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Ngapali Beach is truly the perfect destination for those who want to spend a peaceful beach holiday in Myanmar. Sand stretches of Ngapali appears as one of the most pristine beach in the world where you can immerse in the fresh and pure atmosphere of swaying coconut palms embracing silver sands and crystal cobalt-blue waters. If you are planning to go for Ngapali Beach this summer, just take a look at the list of best resorts there:

Read more:


holiday in myanmar
myanmar adventure travel


1. Ngapali Bay Villa & Spa

Ngapali Bay Villas & Spa

With 32 beautiful coastal villas along with further first-class facilities, Ngapali Bay Villas & Spa is regarded as the best beach resorts in Ngapali Beach according to many reliable travel sites and magazines. Just 30-minute drive from Mazin Airport, this resort is the place to be to enjoy Ngapali Beach to the max. Let’s try some tasty Burmese traditional meals at Tamarind Dining or enjoy the whole treatment of relaxing with pampering massage service there.

2. Aureum Palace Resort Ngapali Beach

Aureum Palace Resort

Aureum Palace is known for its outstanding traditional Burmese style in wooden facilities and building. It is where you can have a whole afternoon of sun bath without any disturbances in an untouched sand stretch. And for a lovely night in Ngapali, having meals at one of their outdoor restaurants and bars with fresh seafood would be an ideal choice for you.

3. Sandoway Resort Ngapali Beach

Sandoway Resort

The elegant decorated cottages of Sandoway are nested among the lush coconut palms promise its guests to have a luxury experience of a tropical resort vacation. Staying at the Sandoway Resort allows you to embrace all the beauty of Ngapali Beach and indulge in its simple and yet incredibly charming surroundings. What’s more to explore in the surroundings of Sandoway is a early morning trip Visiting the fisherman village of Jaketaw to taste the local life on the coast of the Rakhine State of Myanmar.

4. Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa

Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa

Hilton Ngapali is another wise choice for a luxury coastal vacation with the blended decorating style of modern villas and some antique details. Well-equipped meeting rooms are available for ceremonies such as weddings, parties and so forth. You can recommend your colleges for a MICE travels and enjoy superfine services at the same time.

5. Thande Beach Hotel

Thande Beach Hotel

This Ngapali lavish hotel is definitely the place for couples and honeymooners to spend theirs vacation in a romantic atmosphere. Each villa owns a flourish tropical gardens hugging some rooms with stunning beach view. Esspecially, the bedrooms of these villa lie right next to the sand stretch and its coconut palms which create a deluxe bedroom view that you hardly can find anywhere else. Thande Beach Hotel is proud of offering the most luxurious and romantic experiences for travelers.

Please keep in mind that our Travel Experts Team are always available at your service. If you need any help, feel free to contact us at inquiries@exoticvoyages.com



Source: http://socoteaparty.com/myanmar/top-5-resorts-in-ngapali-beach-myanmar/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1233s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb